Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Things I Have Learned Along The Road

You need to update your computers apparently every three years....I did not believe this until mine stopped working properly.

Sometimes after a year remotes can be found in place you have checked a million times. Yep, we found it in the bottom of the couch. Nope, cell phone cover is still missing.

It is rare I get to drink a whole cup of coffee warm.
Coffee no longer good after it has been heated up four times in the microwave.

Sometimes your son may want to wear a monkey tail to school. And yes, I let him.

You should NEVER give any inclination that you want to get anything done around your kids..they will pick up on that, and make it so it never happens.

I now look at cleaning as therapy. If I can even get that done..

Some say sleep is overrated...I will prove them wrong.

When one child is crying, it most necessary for the other child to break out in loud song or shout. I don't know why, but this happens EVERY TIME.

Sometimes I can't answer my phone because my son is yelling "Chip" at me...over and over again.

If you tell a girl, who is in KINDERGARTEN, that her fashion sense differs from yours, there will be huge argument.....which leads to being late to school.

Boys like to hit.
Girls like to argue
Boys like to bite.
Girls like to argue.
Boys like to yell and be dangerous.
Girls like to fight....and argue.

Don't try to paint while you have children in he house...I don't know what I was thinking.

A DVD may turn into chew toy.....for a child......

You can look to shabby for the gym.......resulting in me throwing away some clothing.

At least my kids get bathed everyday....someday they will realize how lucky the are.....when they are parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment